Friday 10 December 2010

group work

some of the models that were created were given to the group members to save wasting time in creating the same thing was.

the people- which were created by paul and given to me to put the biped in to then use for my animation and then given to gemma to use.

the grass- which was created by me but i couldn't use it in my scene as it was to small for the area that i needed so i gave it to paul.

postcard stand- paul created the postcard stand to give to me to put into the walton scene.

postcards- they were created by me in photoshop from the renders of the scenes

the hand- the hand and the uvw un wrapping was created by me and given to paul to create the picking up the postcard scene

spade- the spade that paul created to go into the final scene that i created and animated.

teamwork

well all ensured that we rendered out to the same size so it was easier to assemble in premier pro

kept in contact with the group with the group blog finding out where each other were at and helping each other if needed.

and having group meetings and coming up with new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I would highly recommend Mr Benjamin services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / 247officedept@gmail.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete